In an effort to combat anti-gun biases in the mainstream media, Cam Edwards from NRA News breaks down and rebuts media misinformation.
Posted by Neil McCabe on March 3, 2013 at 6:23 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: email@example.com Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Venezuela is out of food, out of medicine, and running out of gas John Sexton
- Why didn’t the GOP try to pass last year’s vetoed health-care bill? Taylor Millard
- Republican moderates warn Schumer: Don’t call our bluff on nuking the filibuster to confirm Gorsuch Allahpundit
- GSA: Trump lease of hotel space is fine John Sexton
- Here we go: Trump now ready to work with Democrats on health-care fix Allahpundit
- “ObamaCare is the law of the land”: Sure sounds like the GOP is giving up on health-care reform now Allahpundit
- Congressional Black Caucus calls on FBI to investigate missing girls in Washington, D.C. John Sexton
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester