The Air Force celebrated the 25th anniversary of the stealth B-2 Spirit bomber at Palmsdale, California at the Northrop Grumman facility ceremony. The bomber, with its unique ability to avoid detection, first went wheels up July 17, 1989, but remained in its testing phase 1993, but did not make real impact until it was used extensively during the 1999 Operation Allied Force. Allied Force was the 78-day bombing campaign against the Serbian military. The B-2 Spirit has been a part of every bombing operation ever since.
Posted by Neil McCabe on July 21, 2014 at 12:45 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Fresno shooter who targeted white people undergoing mental examination John Sexton
- Thursday TEMS: Guest hosting on Relevant Radio! Ed Morrissey
- House committee: Pentagon warned Flynn to get approval before accepting foreign money a year prior to Russia speech Allahpundit
- Lena Dunham and Samantha Bee are slowly coming to terms with President Trump John Sexton
- Venezuela’s next move toward becoming a dysfunctional hermit kingdom Jazz Shaw
- Coulter: My allies “ran away” at Berkeley Ed Morrissey
- Senate sounds ready to gut new House health-care bill — if it passes the House at all Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester