Two guns associated with the bank robbing paramours Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow, a 1921A Thompson sub-machine gun and 1897 Winchester shotgun is scheduled for auction Jan. 21 in Kanasa City, Mo.
Posted by Neil McCabe on January 10, 2012 at 7:45 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Polling shows we have achieved consensus. Almost everyone hates James Comey Jazz Shaw
- Reports: Attacker mows down pedestrians in London, assailant shot outside Parliament while wielding knife Allahpundit
- AP: Paul Manafort secretly worked to advance Russian government’s interests — in 2005 Allahpundit
- Say, why don’t we turn the Supreme Court into a reality TV show? Andrew Malcolm
- About time. DoJ seeks to strip convicted terrorist of citizenship Jazz Shaw
- And he’s off: Trump lays on a quartet of critical foreign trips Andrew Malcolm
- NYC mayor prepares schools to “resist ICE” Jazz Shaw
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester