Watch Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe with “Wilkow!’ host Andrew Wilkow talking about former New York City mayor Michael R. Bloomberg’s plan to spend $50 million to create an anti-gun NRA.
Posted by Neil McCabe on April 21, 2014 at 9:34 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: email@example.com Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Pew: More Americans now prefer a bigger government with more services to a smaller one with fewer services Allahpundit
- Here comes the next Democratic push in the Fight for 15 Jazz Shaw
- Trump foresees a day when the UN will ‘get together and solve conflicts’ John Sexton
- Surprise: Marine Le Pen steps down as head of the National Front as runoff approaches Allahpundit
- Status quo: Trump follows Obama lead on Armenian genocide Ed Morrissey
- Josh Earnest: Obama will jump in and criticize the new administration if Trump crosses any, er, “red lines” Allahpundit
- U.S. announces sanctions on 271 Syrians linked to chemical weapons John Sexton
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester