Radio talk show host Doug Kellett, host of “The Morning Drive” program on Raleigh, N.C.’s WPTF 850-AM spoke to Guns & Patriots’ editor Neil W. McCabe about the 10th anniversary of the liberation of the Iraqi people.
Posted by Neil McCabe on March 19, 2013 at 7:15 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Jake Tapper on today’s press gaggle: It’s un-American of the White House not to value an independent press Allahpundit
- Gallup: Difference between Dems and GOP in support for NAFTA is now … 45 points Allahpundit
- False Flag: Progressive activist handed out Russian flags at CPAC John Sexton
- GOP rep: We might not be able to repeal ObamaCare because some Republicans are nervous about townhall protests Allahpundit
- Tucker Carlson to DNC senior advisor: Is your gender whatever you say it is? Allahpundit
- The Sanders vs. Clinton schism in the Democratic party isn’t going away John Sexton
- White House bars CNN, NYT, LAT, BuzzFeed, Politico from today’s press gaggle with Spicer; Update: White House denies Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester