Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe was on BlazeTV Jan. 7 program “Wilkow!” hosted by Andrew Wilkow to discuss with Andrew the recent developments in gun rights, such as the federal judge, who overturned the Chicago gun store ban, and the Detroit police chief, who said he supports concealed carry rights because it makes a community safer.
Posted by Neil McCabe on January 12, 2014 at 11:28 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Here we go: Trump now ready to work with Democrats on health-care fix Allahpundit
- “ObamaCare is the law of the land”: Sure sounds like the GOP is giving up on health-care reform now Allahpundit
- Congressional Black Caucus calls on FBI to investigate missing girls in Washington, D.C. John Sexton
- Starbucks investor booed for questioning refugee hiring policy Jazz Shaw
- Virginia judge upholds Trump’s temporary travel ban John Sexton
- Open thread: House to vote on health care at 3:30 ET. Maybe. Who knows? Update: VOTE CANCELED; Update: “I don’t blame Paul”; Update: Ryan to hold presser at 4 p.m. Allahpundit
- Rush: It could well be that Paul Ryan wants Trump to fail Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester