Human Events senior reporter Neil W. McCabe, who edits HE’s Guns & Patriots e-letter discussed guns rights with RT America host Liz Wahl. They focused on a University of Texas study that showed an uptick in Texas homicides as gun ownership expanded and whether Stand-Your-Ground laws are a good idea.
Posted by Neil McCabe on January 9, 2013 at 2:22 pm
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Video: The day the laughter died Allahpundit
- Oopsie! Department of Education cops to massive math error on student loans Ed Morrissey
- New dispute between White House and intel agents: Did the CIA really cheer Trump during his speech this weekend? Allahpundit
- Committee approves Tillerson for Secretary of State, full Senate vote next week John Sexton
- Missouri looks at stiffer penalties for attacking cops Jazz Shaw
- Wikileaks issues public appeal: Send us Trump’s tax returns Allahpundit
- Marie Harf joins Fox News as a contributor John Sexton
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester