In Episode 14 of the Guns & Patriots, G&P editor Neil W. McCabe and Heritage Foundation senior fellow Brian H. Darling, who writes Human Event’s “Legislative Lowdown” column look forward to the fall political season at Capitol Hill. McCabe interviews Larry Pratt, the executive director of Gun Owners of America about the Labor Day weekend shootings, the difference between pure Constitutional Carry and what is called Concealed Carry. McCabe also speaks to historian Robert J. Laplander, who produces G&P’s Medal of Honor Roll Call. In September, Laplander is focusing on heroes from the Vietnam War, this week’s featured hero Cpl. Terry Teruo Kawamura, a combat engineer with the 173rd Airborne Brigade.
Posted by Neil McCabe on September 13, 2011 at 7:45 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- 2016: How digital balloting opens doors to election thieves, voter fraudNovember 19, 2014
- Preston: ESPN’s Cowherd wrong to trash talk our military personnel October 5, 2014
- Video: JFK’s 1962 tour of the Atlantic FleetSeptember 7, 2014
- “At The End Of The Day, The Gun Is The Lifeblood Of This Country”June 9, 2014
- Video: Andrew Napolitano returns to Fox — and doubles down on claim that GCHQ gave Obama intel on Trump Allahpundit
- Poll: Plurality of Americans want Gorsuch confirmed, just 39% of Democrats say no Allahpundit
- Noam Chomsky: Trump might stage a terror attack to rally support John Sexton
- Your robot overlords are coming. But at least they’re bringing pizza Jazz Shaw
- Report: Bannon, Kushner, Priebus wanted Mike Flynn out even before he deceived Pence over Russian call Allahpundit
- Sigh of relief: Chelsea Clinton is not running for office…yet John Sexton
- That Newtown lawsuit may, unbelievably, be going back to the state supreme court Jazz Shaw
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester