Mayor of NYC exploits Labor Day shootings to push Gun Show and other gun myths.
Posted by Neil McCabe on September 13, 2011 at 7:45 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: email@example.com Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- “Please stop shaking your head”: Spicer clashes with reporter over Trump’s image problems Allahpundit
- Rachel Dolezal sparks additional liberal outrage: “Race is a lie” Jazz Shaw
- McConnell: Gorsuch will be confirmed next Friday John Sexton
- White House, congressional GOP pretending that they’re still negotiating on health care Allahpundit
- What precisely does the media want from the First Lady? Jazz Shaw
- TSA pat down video generates outrage John Sexton
- Maxine Waters to Trump supporters: “You’re not nearly as patriotic as we are” Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester