Mayor of NYC exploits Labor Day shootings to push Gun Show and other gun myths.
Posted by Neil McCabe on September 13, 2011 at 7:45 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: email@example.com Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Just what IS going on in Sweden? Taylor Millard
- Schumer to GOP: Stop promoting Warren as face of Democrats Ed Morrissey
- Foreign Minister says Mexico could go to the United Nations over U.S. deportations John Sexton
- We like them, we like them not: Americans rank other countries Andrew Malcolm
- Rush on amnesty for DREAMers: “Nobody’s going to win anything by deporting a bunch of kids” Allahpundit
- Vice President Pence visits Jewish cemetery which was vandalized earlier in the week John Sexton
- The Turkish people may have finally noticed that their president is becoming a tyrant Jazz Shaw
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester