Take a moment of reflection and lament through these photos for the souls who stood up and were cut down on that quiet Sunday morning at Pearl Harbor Dec. 7, 1941.
Posted by Neil McCabe on December 6, 2011 at 7:44 am
Author: Neil McCabe Neil W. McCabe is the editor of HE's "Guns & Patriots" e-letter and was a senior reporter at the Human Events newspaper. McCabe deployed with the Army Reserve to Iraq for 15 months as a combat historian. For many years, he was a reporter and photographer for "The Pilot," Boston's Catholic paper. He was also the editor of the free community papers "The Somerville (Mass.) News and "The Alewife (North Cambridge, Mass.)." Email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow him on Twitter: @neilwmccabe.
- Senator Grassley gets an earful at town hall meeting John Sexton
- Spicer: McMaster can structure the NSC how he sees fit — possibly up to and including removing Bannon Allahpundit
- More winning: U.S. exports of gas and diesel are on the rise Jazz Shaw
- Scott Pruitt’s first speech to EPA staff stresses civility, federalism John Sexton
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey
- Le Pen cancels meeting with Lebanese Grand Mufti, refuses to wear headscarf Jazz Shaw
- Video: British MPs argue over whether Trump’s invitation for a state visit should be withdrawn Allahpundit
2nd Amendment Anti-Gun Hysteria Anti-Gun Laws AR-15 ATF Barack Obama Beretta Browning California Colorado Colt Concealed Carry Connecticut Crime Florida Glock Gun Control Guns Guns Saving Lives Heritage Kahr Kel-Tec Memes Michael Bloomberg Missouri Moms Demand Mossberg news New York North Carolina NRA Ohio open carry Police Remington Ruger Second Amendment Self Defense Springfield Armory Texas Training Video Walther Washington Winchester